In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever before. Every day, millions of people utilize search engines to find answers to their questions or solutions to their problems. Without Search Engine Optimization, you may be losing out on thousands of clients, because they don’t even know you exist! SEO can solve that problem, by ensuring that your website is visible to your potential customers.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is vital because:
• The majority of people using search engines are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages. SEO allows you to take advantage of this by placing your website close to the top, thus increasing the visitors to your site.
• Search Engine Optimization not only helps users find your website while utilizing search engines, but also improves the user experience of your website by making it easier to navigate.
• Customers trust the results at the top of search engines, so positioning your website to appear closer to the top will drive even more clients to your site.
• Search engine optimization is also great for social networking purposes. Consumers are more likely to share your website on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and other social media sites if they find your site by searching Google or Yahoo.
• SEO is important for ensuring your website remains competitive. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the website with the best Search Engine Optimization is more likely to have more customers and thus, have more sales.
At Sherwood Web Designs, we use multiple avenues to increase your SEO. Along with using professional plug-ins to optimize your SEO, we also utilize specific language within many different aspects of your website to increase your visibility in search engines.
With the ever-increasing presence of businesses online, it’s becoming more and more important to guarantee that your business will be seen by potential customers. Search Engine Optimization is the best way to reach customers and stand out among your competitors.